I’ve decided that I want to get in deep with you.
Rather than give you content based on how you answered our last reader survey, I want to help you answer specific questions on how search engine and social media marketing can help you achieve your goals.
I know a lot about online personal branding, SEO, link building, social media marketing, social networking, inbound marketing, content creation, WordPress, blogging, info product creation, and outsourcing.
Your goals may be to:
- Network with influencers
- Create a powerful personal brand as a professional change maker
- Get a green job
- Grow your web presence for your green business
- Utilize your blog better to support your website SEO and drive more sales conversions
So ask me any question about Search and Social Media.
I will do my best to answer you or find an expert to interview for a deeper dive into your question.
One request though: please stay away from really general questions.
For example, “How do I increase search engine traffic to my business” is a really broad question because there are so many different approaches.
However, asking “Can I generate traffic using social bookmarking sites?” is a great question.
So… What are good questions to ask?
Some good questions are:
- How do I find and connect with more people who share my interests on Twitter?
- Social media marketing is so time consuming, how can I be more efficient?
- Is it worth creating videos to drive traffic to my business?
- How can I improve my search engine rankings?
- How do I know which keywords I should optimize my websites for?
- What WordPress plugins do you recommend for greater online visibility?
- I have a business blog, but it’s so time consuming. How do I make sure my blog is supporting my SEO?
- How do I design a nice website for the least amount of money possible?
- How do I outsource more of my day to day marketing, so I can focus on business strategy?
I’ll be answering these questions while I’m on the road to the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, by video or in your comments.
Leave Your Question as a Comment Below
Image credit: Travelin’ Librarian