I don’t mean finding meaning in your “job”, but creating a meaningful career that allows you to leverage your UNIQUE GENIUS to fulfill your deep rooted desire make the world a better place?
The path of a change maker is a path that often one that feels lonely, fraught with seemingly insurmountable challenges and demanding many personal sacrifices.
For many of us this looks like:
- Working on causes you care about for no money
- Working in corporate, surrounded by people who lack a bigger vision beyond making money
- Spending the vast majority of your time in a soul sucking job, and your crunched personal time on projects you care about
- Starting your own impact driven business with your own money & working furiously to make it profitable
- Starting your cause based business with borrowed money or angel funding & working furiously to make it profitable
- Wondering if you are making the right decisions & spending your precious time & resources wisely
You see, being a change maker is very different from being a volunteer. Because you recognize the fundamental different between donating a few hours of your time to volunteer at a soup kitchen or participate in a blood drive.
Creating an Impact Driven Career
I recently received a review copy of Work On Purpose, written by Lara Galinsky, VP of Echoing Green, an organization that provides seed funding and support to social entrepreneurs. And of the hundreds of social entrepreneurs she worked with, most of them shared the same story of struggle in finding their calling and charting their path.
She discovered that most of the them WANTED to make a difference, but didn’t know how. Most of them spent years working in jobs they were miserable in or following someone else’s path instead of their own.
Guess What? You’re Not Alone
Now imagine if you didn’t have to do it alone and figure it out the hard way.
Imagine if you had a trusted team of advisers to help you find clarity, to guide you, to show you what is a colossal waste of time, and what isn’t?
Over the past few months, I’ve gathered experts far and wide to give you advice on how to launch and grow a triple bottom line business.
As a member of our growing community of change makers, you will have access to some of the most influential green and social entrepreneurs on the planet.
I can’t wait to share with you all the great information I’ve been gathering, through interviews with successful social entrepreneurs on Green Marketing TV.
And I’d love to invite you to make yourself known. Have you created a meaningful career? Have you connected with your life purpose? Or are you still on the path to finding it? Drop us a message in the comments below – we may just have to interview you.